We have now been back for a few weeks from our dream vacation to the Hawaiian islands thanks to Close to My Heart and while I am still sifting through tons of photos and memorabilia I can still get a jump start on scrapping those photos through using the fun papers from the Footloose Paper pack.
I promise to share many of our adventures from the cruise in the next few weeks, but for now I wanted to show you the three layouts that I made for my kit of the month clubs.
The Basic Kit Includes:
• Footloose Level 2 paper pack $9.95
• Footloose Dimensionals $4.95
• Wood Sea shapes $4.95
• Step-by-step guide $1.00
• 4 sheets Colonial White Cardstock $2.00
• Cutting Diagram for all 3 layouts FREE
For only $22.85 (plus shipping and handling)
Now if you really want the most bang for your buck you will want to purchase the Deluxe kit which includes everything in the Basic kit PLUS:
• Footloose “C-Size” Stamp Set $13.95
• Wood Badge Buttons $6.95
• Durables Round Studs $3.95
For only $44.80 (plus shipping and handling)
Some additional items you may want to order are:
• Z1703-Wood badge buttons--(in Deluxe)--$6.95
• Z1706-Durables Round Studs--(in Deluxe--$3.95
• Lagoon ink pad-- $5.25
• Smoothie ink pad--$5.25
• Desert sand ink pad--$5.25
• Crème Brulee ink pad--$5.25
Please contact me to place your kit order and you can either put your Footloose kit together on your own, or attend one of my 8 Cherish classes in May.
If interested please contact me at email@example.com and we'll see which class might work in your schedule, or if you are long distance we can order you a kit and I'll email you the cutting guide so you can create them on your own